There is so much data supporting the effectiveness of visual marketing (especially video) that HouseLens could practically write a book on the subject. And maybe we will someday!
For now, however, take a look at some of the most compelling reasons real estate needs visual marketing:
- 92% of home buyers shop for homes online. If you don’t have a compelling online presence for your listings, you’re not going to win the battle.
- 80% of online visitors will watch video, but only 20% will read text. Ditch the paragraph-length listing descriptions and focus on professional video instead.
- Our brains are hardwired to prefer visuals. Want people to gravitate to your listing instead of your competitor’s? Market with quality photos and video!
- Video attracts 2-3 times more website visitors. If you want more buyer leads, you need listing videos!
- Video doubles the time visitors spend on a website. When you market with video, buyers stick around to browse your listings.
- Webpages with video get up to 8 times the conversions of webpages without video. It’s not just about the number of leads – it’s about actually getting them to buy. Video makes that happen.
- Homes marketed with professional photos sell for up to $11,200 more than homes marketed with DIY photos. Maximize your seller’s satisfaction – and your commission – by marketing with professional photography!
- Homes marketed with video attract 4 times the quality leads. Again, if you want to attract more buyers, video is the way to go.
- Professional video outperforms DIY video by 30% as a marketing tool. There’s a time and place for DIY video, but pro video gets you a better ROI every time.
- Homes marketed with professional photos sell up to 3 weeks faster than homes marketed with DIY photos. Everyone wants lower time on market – pro photos make it happen.