Getting the most out of your full-motion video walk through tour:
- Mowing the lawn and trimming back overgrown shrubbery can make all the difference.
- Remove any clutter such as garbage cans, toys, etc.
- Less is more. Remove as much clutter on shelves, tables, and excess furniture as possible.
- Replace light bulbs that are burnt out. The better the lighting, the better the results.
- Due to the dynamic room-to-room flow of our walk throughs, it is recommended that rooms are photo-ready from most angles. Our staff is not permitted to move furniture or items such as exercise equipment out of the way for each room.
- Clean kitchen counters and remove counter top appliances such as toasters or coffee makers.
- Remove refrigerator magnets.
- Empty or hide garbage cans.
- Turn on as many lights as possible when the videographer arrives.
- Toilet seats down, clean mirrors and other glass surfaces.
- Our artists shoot on an ultra-wide (not fisheye) lens. You'll want to be in a different room or floor if possible to avoid being in the shot.
- We love our pets, but they should be kept out of the way during the shoot.
- Hide feeding bowls, litter boxes, dog beds, etc. Some home-seekers have allergies and can be put-off by their presence.
The videographer is not permitted to clean, dust, move furniture, or otherwise stage the home. Please bear in mind that our staff may have more appointments scheduled after your shoot. We ask that the location be ready at the scheduled time to prevent delays as a courtesy to all of our customers.