HouseLens (now part of Seek Now) Business Continuity Plan During COVID-19
At HouseLens (a Seek Now company), all of us – our employees, our independent contractors, our vendors, and our customers – are like family. And, like you, we’ve been focused on doing all the things we need to do to keep our families safe and healthy.
To continue to be here for our customers and communities when they need us most, we have implemented our business continuity plan to continue to offer our on-demand staff and industry-leading expertise.
We continue to monitor the rapidly evolving situation and will follow guidance from federal, state, and local agencies, including the CDC and other health organizations, to adjust our plan as needed.
Here are the steps we’re taking to protect our customers and our employees:
In Our offices (Nashville, TN; Atlanta, GA; and Louisville, KY)
- Cleaning commonly used areas more often, including the breakroom, front entry, etc.
- Sanitizing restrooms more frequently and restocking with supplies, including soap, paper towels, and hand sanitizer.
- Adding extra hand sanitizer at multiple locations throughout each office.
- Replenishing high-demand preparedness products.
- Continuing to provide our employees with free disinfectant wipes if in the office.
- Encouraging our employees to closely monitor their health and well-being.
- Asking our employees to telecommute for the foreseeable future.
- Converting in-person meetings to virtual meetings.
- Cancelling or limiting travel and participation at conferences and large group meetings.
Our Field Artists Network:
- Encouraging our Artists to follow the CDC’s suggested hygiene practices to reduce the spread of the virus.
- Continuing to provide our Artists toolkit that includes surgical N95 respirators (masks), gloves, and protective footwear; and replenishing where needed.